The winning ticket numbers for 50/50 Draws in 2014:
Saturday, October 11 vs Ottawa
#K-363674 ($31,322.50) - Nagi from Surrey, BC
Friday, September 19 vs Toronto
#J-366300 ($28,505) - Harley from New Westminster, BC
Friday, September 13 vs Winnipeg
#I-102221 ($31,740) - Thatcher from Maple Ridge, BC
Sunday, August 24 vs Saskatchewan
#H-344347 ($48,642.50) - Steven from Burnaby, BC
Friday, August 8 vs Hamilton
#E-15442 ($22,912.50) - Paul from Burnaby, BC
Friday, July 25 vs Winnipeg
#D-42532 ($26,180) - Robert from Langley, BC
Saturday, July 19 vs Montreal
#C-16894 ($25,245) - Byron from Duncan, BC
Saturday, June 28 vs Edmonton
#B-28806 ($22,445) - Al from Surrey, BC
Friday, June 20 vs Calgary
#A-51007 ($15,875) - Ryan from Mission, BC
Tickets for the 50/50 Draw presented by Canadian Direct Insurance are sold during each Lions home game at BC Place to benefit amateur football in British Columbia.
BC Lions 50/50 rules and information for all Lions games:
- Tickets are 3 for $5 or 7 for $10 or 17 for $20.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual tickets are printed electronically into the draw bin. One ticket printed per ticket purchased.
- Ticket sales are at all BC Lions football games at BC Place Stadium.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of half-time. Volunteers sell tickets in the stands, on the concourse, and in the suites.
- The draw is done during the 4th quarter on the sideline. A random ticket is drawn from the ticket draw bin by an individual who has not purchased a ticket.
-The winning number is announced in the 4th quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- Prize can be claimed at Guest Services at section 234 until the end of the 4th quarter. Winners have 10 days to claim the prize. If the prize isn't claimed by the end of the game, prize winners must contact the BC Lions.
- Prize is paid by cheque. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn during the first game of the next regular season.
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winning numbers are posted at Guest Services on the concourse at section 234 and 446.
- Winning numbers are also available on the BC Lions website at www.bclions.com or by calling 604-930-5466.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Lions' home games: 50/50 contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of the BC Lions, and members of the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group will sell paper tickets and will not use the electronic system for that game. Paper tickets will be numbered in sequential order and sold in denominations of 3/$5, 7/$10 and 17/$20, and the draw will be conducted in the manner specified above.
BC Lions Football Club - CFG
10605 - City Parkway
Surrey, BC V3T 4C8
|Actual odds depend on # of tickets sold. BC Gaming Event Licence #63874|
|Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play!|
|Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca.|
|October 25, 2014||@||Winnipeg||4:00 pm PDT|
|November 1, 2014||@||Edmonton||4:00 pm PDT|
|November 7, 2014||.||vs.||Calgary||7:00 pm PST|