BC LIONS 50/50 DRAWS PRESENTED BY CANADIAN DIRECT INSURANCE
June 19th Pre Season vs Edmonton - $3,677.50
Christopher from Vancouver - winning number: 201852
July 10th vs Saskatchewan - $23,427.50
Sonja from Prince George- winning number: 384232
July 24th vs Toronto - $20,315
Jason from Surrey - winning number 188836
August 6th vs Edmonton - $19,265
Lauri from Richmond - winning number 244458
August 20th vs Montreal - $18,042.50
Scotty from Ladysmith - winning number 312450
BC Lions 50/50 rules and information for all regular season Lions games:
Tickets for the 50/50 Draw presented by Canadian Direct Insurance are sold during each Lions home game at BC Place to benefit amateur football in British Columbia.
- Tickets are 3 for $5 or 7 for $10 or 17 for $20.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual tickets are printed electronically into the draw bin. One ticket printed per ticket purchased.
- Ticket sales are at all BC Lions football games at BC Place Stadium.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of half-time. Volunteers sell tickets in the stands, on the concourse, and in the suites.
- The draw is done during the 4th quarter on the sideline. A random ticket is drawn from the ticket draw bin by an individual who has not purchased a ticket.
- The winning number is announced in the 4th quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- Prize can be claimed at Guest Services at section 234 until the end of the 4th quarter. Winners have 10 days to claim the prize. If the prize isn't claimed by the end of the game, prize winners must contact the BC Lions.
- Prize is paid by cheque. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn during the first game of the next regular season.
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winning numbers are posted at Guest Services on the concourse at section 234 and 446.
- Winning numbers are also available on the BC Lions website at www.bclions.com or by calling 604-930-5466.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Lions' home games: 50/50 contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of the BC Lions, and members of the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group will sell paper tickets and will not use the electronic system for that game. Paper tickets will be numbered in sequential order and sold in denominations of 3/$5, 7/$10 and 17/$20, and the draw will be conducted in the manner specified above.
BC Lions Football Club - CFG
10605 - City Parkway
Surrey, BC V3T 4C8
|Actual odds depend on # of tickets sold. BC Gaming Event Licence #75571
|Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play!
|Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca.