The BC Lions Alumni Association is comprised of former Lions players, including members of the club's original 1954 team all the way to present day Leos and also includes former coaches and staff.
The mandate of the BC Lions Alumni Association is to promote worthwhile causes in British Columbia, assist in the development of BC amateur football, and preserve and enhance the heritage of the BC Lions and the Canadian Football League.
The BC Lions Alumni Association proudly hosts the Creighton O'Malley BC Lions Alumni Golf Tournament each spring in support of the BC Lions Foundation which provides funds to amateur sports in British Columbia and less fortunate families.
Membership in the BC Lions Alumni Association is open to all past Lions players and coaches in addition to football operations and front office staff.
Annual membership dues are $50.00. These funds help cover our administrative expenses and are also used to support various worthwhile causes supported by the BC Lions Alumni.
For information on becoming a member of the BC Lions Alumni and to have your name added to our membership roster, to become part of our mailing list, or if you can help us locate any former BC Lions alumni, please click here.
Are you an existing BC Lions Alumni Association member wishing to change your membership information? Please click here to edit your profile.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Email Don Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BC Lions Alumni Golf Tournament is coming soon - click here for more information.
CFLPA Announces Alumni Player Career Transition Program Available to CFL Alumni
The CFLPA and CFL Alumni Association have been discussing ways to work together to help support our family of Alumni. The CFLPA is pleased to announce a program developed for current players is also available to ALL CFL Alumni. As well, the CFLPA has also made financial contributions to the CFLAA and to the CFL Alumni Dire Needs Fund.
A CFL alumni is defined as anyone who played in a regular season, playoff or Grey Cup game, or who was making minimum wage or above on a practice roster and subsequently had pension and dues deducted from their pay.
The CFLPA and Knightsbridge are working together to provide access to leading edge career management technology -- Careego.com.
• Considering what's next in terms of your career?
• Looking to make a change in your career direction?
• In need of assistance to identify your career options?
• Thinking about how to capture your career successfully on paper?
• Wondering how to explain your successes in an interview?
• Help you understand your skills and identify logical next steps in your career.
• Provide you with the tools, contacts and information to help you launch a successful job search.
• Give you the advice and feedback that will help you create a strong personal brand in the marketplace.
• Online assessments
• Resume webinars and a free resume critique
• Access to a community of users from a variety of industries and around the world
• A powerful job search engine that can search by location, role and other key words -- drawing from opportunities posted on niche job boards, company web sites, recruiter sites and popular online sources
To find out more please visit the CFLPA website and click on the Careego link.
The CFLPA will provide those who are interested with a one-month only premium membership. To request this upgraded access please contact Patricia Polischuk at Knightsbridge. Patricia can be reached at email@example.com or 1-866-798-6793 ext. 205.
Click here to register as a new user or to log in as an existing user.