Careers: Lions Street Team Member
BC LIONS FOOTBALL CLUB
Position Title: Lions Street Team Member
Position Type: Volunteer
Department: Game Operations & Events
We are looking for passionate and energetic people to join our Street Team for the 2018 BC Lions Football season! Team members will visit some of the best festivals and events in the Vancouver area, promoting the BC Lions Football Club and the upcoming home games at BC Place. As a member of the street team, you will not only get to be a part of so many great events in our city, but also get a close-up look into the BC Lions game day experience.
This position is ideal for those looking for a fun way to meet new people, show your community pride, and gain valuable experience in the event operations, and sports management industries. Applicants should have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, and be a great team player.
Street Team Responsibilities:
- Engaging and interacting with the public at events
- Working with the events team to promote the BC Lions Football Club
- Assemble and disassemble displays at events, as needed
Street Team Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable and social
- Prior promotional experience is an asset
- Knowledge of BC Lions Football and the CFL is an asset
- Available to work various shifts including weekdays, evenings, weekends, and game days throughout the 2018 season
- Work under diverse weather conditions
- Stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Able to arrange own transportation
Street Team Perks
- Tickets to 2018 BC Lions home games
- Discount on Official BC Lions merchandise
- Official BC Lions Street Team apparel – shirt, jacket, and hat.
- Post-Season Wrap Up Party
- And more!
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.