Draft a Lion
Now entering its eleventh season, the Draft a Lion program provides a limited number of corporate opportunities to draft a BC Lions player and associate with the club through benefits designed to build your brand.
The Draft a Lion program was designed to service the needs of local area businesses and organizations that may not have the budgets for larger sponsorship packages, but still want to support the club and its many community endeavors.
In 2017, each participating company receives:
- Association with one current or alumni BC Lions player
- Company logo tied to the player profile on the video board at BC Lions home games, on bclions.com website and in the Lions media guide
- Two player appearances
- Use of the Draft a Lion logo
- Bronze level Courage for Kids partnership package
- 12 Touchdown Endzone season tickets
- 120 t-shirts with the Draft a Lion logo on the front and your company logo on the back