NEW 2021 BC PLACE POLICIES
We are so excited to be welcoming BC Lions fans back into BC Place! After a year away from football, we can’t wait to have you cheer us on in our quest for the Grey Cup. As a result of the global pandemic, some things may look and feel different when attending games. Below is a breakdown of some common questions and important updates we have for fans who will be attending games this year.
All fans will be required to show proof of vaccination, alongside valid government photo ID.
- Youth aged 12-18 are exempt from showing ID, but are still required to show proof of vaccination.
- Youth aged 11 and under are exempt from showing proof of vaccination and ID.
For more information on getting your BC Vaccine Card, click HERE.
We encourage all British Columbians to take the opportunity to get vaccinated. If you are not yet vaccinated and would like to find out more visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/register
Masks are now mandatory for all people 12 and older while in the stadium. Masks, covering the nose and mouth, must be worn at all times except when you are eating or drinking in your assigned seat. This rule will apply regardless of whether the BC Place roof is open or closed. If you need a mask, they will be available at stations set up outside the building, and inside at fan services in section 234.
- Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
- Children under 2 should not wear masks
CASHLESS PAYMENTS ONLY:
All purchases at BC Place are now cashless. All major credit and debit cards, and digital forms of payment are accepted.
SAFE & SECURE MOBILE TICKETS:
BC Place is proud to be using Ticketmaster’s SafeTix system and has moved to an all digital ticketing platform. For information on how to access your BC Lions mobile tickets, click HERE.
NO BAG POLICY:
BC Place has introduced a no bag policy for all guests attending events at the venue to make entry faster, safer and easier for everyone. A bag check service will be available at Gates C and G. Bags may be checked here for the duration of your Lions game.
- Guests are encouraged not to bring bags to the stadium.
- Guests may enter with one clear plastic bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
- Guests may also carry one small clutch purse-bag no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with a handle or strap which will be searched.
- Exceptions may be provided for diaper bags, and for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag.
- All bags are subject to search, including enhanced screening, if required.
BC Lions will have pod seating as an option for Sept 24th in 2 specific areas of the stadium. Fans that would prefer pod seating, separated by approximately 1 metre between groups, will have this as an option for relocation or purchase. For those in areas that are 50% capacity spread over sections, we encouraged avoiding physical contact with individuals outside their group and minimize time spent on the concourse. Players and coaches will be restricted from engaging with fans, including high fives, autographs, and photos.
If you are concerned about your seat location, contact us at 604.589.ROAR(7627) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOISE & CHEERING:
Noise and cheering will not be discouraged. Please maintain mask-wearing while you do so. Go Lions!
For a full list of game day FAQs visit Game Day FAQ