BC LIONS vs SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS
SATURDAY | JULY 27TH | 4 PM
It’s fun for the whole family at the BC Lions Family Day Game!
Meet Spider Man, Iron Man as well as Skye & Chase from Paw Patrol!
Get there early with your little one because the first 3,000 kids 12 and under get a
FREE Jersey lunch bag courtesy of BC Place!
And that’s not all! Fans who purchase a ticket to the July 27 game will get one
Free Gate Admission to the PNE Fair!
*Some conditions apply.
BC LIONS 50/50
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
JACKPOT PROJECTED AT $100,000!
Now, fans all over BC can participate in the BC Lions 50/50 presented by belairdirect.
They purchase tickets online at bclions5050.com and have a shot at winning the jackpot for all BC Lions home games this season and fans can still continue to purchase tickets at the games from a 50/50 seller on the concourse until the end of halftime. Proceeds benefit BC amateur football.
October 18th game vs Saskatchewan will have a projected jackpot of $150,000.
$10 kids tickets and $25 General Admission tickets in the Beach Party Zone.
You can’t go wrong!
NISSAN TAILGATE PARTY ON TERRY FOX PLAZA
Check out the Nissan Tailgate Party before the game and enjoy food and beverage specials on the patio and a LIVE DJ!
Bringing the kids? Take them over to the Gate F Kids Zone presented by LONDON DRUGS, featuring inflatables, face painting and more! Now open before and throughout the game!
Get there early because some of your favourite BC Lions Alumns will be
signing autographs PRE-GAME outside of Gate H!
KICKOFF at 7:00 PM
Cheer on your favourite pup as they race down the football field!
WHERE TO WATCH
LISTEN: TSN1040 and TSNHD Radio (103.5 FM) – Pregame show starts at 6:00 pm LIVE from BC Place!
WATCH: Viewers across the country can see the Lions on TSN while fans south of the border can catch all the action on ESPN+!
FOLLOW: The BC Lions digital team brings you real-time coverage from the sidelines, including exclusive behind-the-scenes video & photos on all the social channels! Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat (bclionsofficial)
BC LIONS & BC PLACE SECURITY POLICY UPDATE
Entry Procedure: To help ensure the safety and security of everyone at BC Place, guests entering the venue will be required to participate in a screening procedure which includes the use of a hand-held metal detector. Failure to participate in a screening will result in denial of entry.
Guests are asked to observe the following tips prior to arrival:
- Please minimize the number of personal items in your possession
- Allow extra time for entry to the venue
- At entry, remove metal objects from pockets and hold them in your hands for inspection
- If the metal detector alarm sounds, guests will be required to participate in a secondary screening prior to entering the venue
- Bag Policy: All bags smaller than 14’’x14’’x6’’ will be inspected prior to entry. Containers, coolers or bags larger than 14’’x14’’x6’’ are prohibited. Special considerations will be made for guests with special medical needs and parents caring for infants.
- Arrive Early: Due to these increased safety procedures, we strongly recommend early arrival to BC Lions games. Approaching BC Place from Beatty Street, fans are advised that Gates A & H are the two most popular – and therefore busiest – entry points at the stadium.
- Lineups? If you experience a lineup at a given gate, please remember that you can enter the stadium at any alternate gate, except Gate F.
Please reach out to us at 604.589.ROAR (7627) if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate the cooperation and understanding and look forward to a fun and safe Lions Football season at BC Place.
For other restricted items prohibited at BC Place please click here.