BC LIONS 2017 50/50 DRAWS PRESENTED BY belairdirect.
SATURDAY, OCT 07: Jolanda from Abbotsford (GG-663308) – $19,117.50
FRIDAY, SEP 22: Slavena from New Westminster (FF-611491) – $16,500
FRIDAY, SEP 08: Amanda from New Westminster (FF-588428) – $17,305
FRIDAY, AUG 18: Andrew V from North Vancouver (EE-767605) – $20,005
SATURDAY, AUG 5: Celeste from Kamloops (DD-754722) – $27,300.00
FRIDAY, JULY 21: Kim from Port Coquitlam (CC-517221) – $18,835.00
SATURDAY, JUNE 24: Shiloh from Abbotsford (BB-491540) – $18,022.50
FRIDAY, JUNE 16: David from Vancouver (AA-638097) – $10,370
BC Lions 50/50 rules and information for all Lions regular season and playoff games:
Tickets for the 50/50 Draw presented by belairdirect. are sold during each Lions home game at BC Place to benefit amateur football in British Columbia.
- Tickets are 3 for $5 or 7 for $10 or 17 for $20.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers.
- Ticket sales are at all BC Lions football games at BC Place Stadium.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of half-time. Volunteers sell tickets in the stands, on the concourse, and in the suites.
- The draw is conducted during the 4th quarter using computer software that utilizes a GPED certified software random number generator (RNG). The winning number is displayed on the big screen.
- The winning number is announced in the 4th quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning number.
- Prize can be claimed at Guest Services at section 234 until the end of the 4th quarter. Winners have 10 days to claim the prize. If the prize isn’t claimed by the end of the game, prize winners must contact the BC Lions.
- Prize is paid by cheque. Unclaimed prizes will all be added to the prize to be awarded at the first regular season home game of the next season.
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winning numbers are posted at Guest Services on the concourse at section 234 and 446.
- Winning numbers are also available on the BC Lions website at www.bclions.com or by calling 604-930-5466.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Lions’ home games: 50/50 contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of the BC Lions, and members of the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group will sell paper tickets and will not use the electronic system for that game. Paper tickets will be numbered in sequential order and sold in denominations of 3/$5, 7/$10 and 17/$20, and the draw will be conducted in the 4th quarter.
- If the System experiences technical difficulties that compromise the integrity of the draw during a game (i.e. at any time after sales using the System have commenced for that game), 50:50 sales will immediately be suspended for the balance of the game. If the BC Lions CFG are able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will proceed and a winner will be announced in the 4th If the BC Lions CFG are not able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will be postponed until such time as the BC Lions CFG are able to make such verification. Where a draw has been postponed, the BC Lions CFG will announce the winner at the next game as well as making the winning number available online and by phone.
BC Lions Football Club – CFG
10605 – City Parkway
Surrey, BC V3T 4C8
|Actual odds depend on # of tickets sold. BC Gaming Event Licence #95177|
|Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play!|
|Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca.|