BC LIONS 50/50
50/50 tickets will be available for purchase for our Sept 24th game vs the Calgary Stampedrs soon!
Tickets for BC Lions 50/50 are available online and in-stadium. At the stadium, tickets are sold in-game from the time doors open at BC Place until the end of halftime. Online purchases open until the end of the 3rd quarter. 50/50 proceeds benefit Amateur Football in British Columbia.
Online ticket buyers receive a receipt in their email a few minutes after purchase, which will list all numbers associated with the purchased tickets. Online 50/50 tickets are available for all BC Lions home games all season long.
Purchasers in-game receive a paper ticket featuring their draw numbers. Winners are posted on-screen in-game and on the 50/50 landing page (see below) at the conclusion of each game. The rules and regulations are shown in detail below. Thank you to all purchasers, past and present, we appreciate your support of BC Amateur Football!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL IN-STADIUM 50/50 PURCHASES WILL BE CASHLESS.
|Fri. June 3, 2022||Cory from Heffley Creek, BC||AA-4335673||$24,460||$12,730|
|Sat. June 11, 2022||
Rob from Whiterock, BC
|Sat. June 25, 2022||
Matthew from Chilliwack
|Sat. July 9, 2022||
Deanna from Burnaby
|Thur. July 21, 2022
Claire from Vancouver
|Sat. August 6, 2022
Kassidy from Maple Ridge
|Fri. August 26, 2022||
Amrit from Burnaby
|Sat. September 24, 2022
John from Surrey
|Fri. September 30, 2022
|Sat. October 15, 2022
BC Lions 50/50 Rules & Information for all BC Lions regular season and playoff games:
Tickets for BC Lions 50/50 presented by the BC Lions and powered by Ascend are available online and in-stadium. At the stadium, tickets are sold in-game from the time doors open at BC Place until the end of halftime. Online purchases open the Monday after a BC Lions home game until the end of the 3rd quarter. 50/50 proceeds benefit Amateur Football in British Columbia.
- Tickets are 3 for $5 or 10 for $10 or 50 for $20 or 150 for $40
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers at BC Place will receive their printed ticket listing their numbers and online purchasers will receive their ticket listing their numbers by email on a pdf.
- Ticket sales are at all BC Lions football games at BC Place Stadium and sold online at bclions5050.com or bclions5050.ca
- The draw is conducted during the 4th quarter using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPEB certified software random number generator (RNG).
- The winning number is announced and displayed on the big screen in the fourth quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced or displayed number and the actual number- the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning number.
- Prize can be claimed at Guest Services at section 234 until the end of the 4th quarter or by contacting the BCFC via email or phone. Prizes will be held in trust for 12 months per gaming policy. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn during the next regular-season subject to gaming approval. Tickets or emails must be presented to claim your prize.
- Prize is paid by cheque
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winning numbers are posted at Guest Services on the concourse at section 234 and displayed on our website following the game.
- Winning numbers are also available by calling 604-589-7627 the next business day.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Lions’ home games: 50/50 contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of the BC Lions, and members of the BCFC.
- In the event that the (ERS)- GPEB software system is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the BCFC reserves the right at its sole discretion to a) cancel the raffle, b) suspend the raffle until the problem can be remedied, c) elect to continue the in- bowl sales but suspend online sales and conduct the draw using the entries received in the bowl and those received online prior to the online suspension, d) elect to continue online sales but suspend in-bowl sales and conduct the draw using the entries received online and those received in the bowl prior to the in-bowl suspension. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, the BCFC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation or suspension.
- In the event the system is unavailable at the time the purchase period commences for any reason, ticket sales will be suspended until a resolution is found.
- If the winning ticket is an online purchaser, we will make every attempt to contact them by phone or email.
- Any questions on the raffle may be directed to Tyler Mclaren at 778-773-0604
- License is held by BCFC