New for 2019, buy your 50/50 tickets from the comfort of your own home or from your seat in the stadium!
Are you in BC? You can now purchase your tickets ONLINE for all Lions HOME games, in addition to still being able to purchase 50/50 tickets at the games themselves.
Participating is simple. Online tickets for the next home game are available for purchase at the conclusion of the previous home game. At the stadium? Tickets are sold in-game from the time doors open at BC Place until the end of halftime. 50/50 Proceeds benefit Amateur Football in British Columbia.
Online ticket buyers receive a receipt in their email a few minutes after purchasing. It will list all numbers associated with the purchased tickets. Online 50/50 tickets will be available for all BC Lions home games all season long!
Purchasers in-game will receive a paper ticket featuring their draw numbers. Winners will be posted on screen in game and on the 50/50 landing page at the conclusion of the game. Please see the rules and regulations in detail below.
Having trouble loading the raffle purchase site? Please click here. (50/50 draw will be LIVE by first home game)
|Friday, June 7, 2019
Paola from Vancouver
|Sat, June 15, 2019||Nicole from White Rock||Ticket BB-1169070||$90,660||$45,330|
BC Lions 50/50 rules and information for all Lions regular season and playoff games:
Tickets for the 50/50 Draw presented by belairdirect. are sold during each Lions home game at BC Place to benefit amateur football in British Columbia.
- Tickets are 3 for $5 or 10 for $10 or 50 for $20.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers at BC Place will receive their printed ticket listing their numbers and online purchasers will receive their ticket listing their numbers by email.
- Ticket sales are at all BC Lions football games at BC Place and sold online at bclions5050.com
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of half-time and online 24 hours a day until the end of half-time for the current game.
- Online Purchasers will have the ability to buy their tickets following every game until the end of halftime of the next game
- The draw is conducted during the 4th quarter using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG).
- The winning number is announced and displayed on the big screen in the fourth quarter. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced or displayed number and the actual number- the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning number.
- Prize can be claimed at Guest Services at section 234 until the end of the 4th quarter or by contacting our office within 10 days to claim the prize. If the prize isn’t claimed by the 10th day, Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn during the first game of the next regular season home game. Tickets or emails must be presented to claim your prize.
- Prize is paid by cheque
- Tickets must be sold and purchased only in British Columbia.
- Winning numbers are posted at Guest Services on the concourse at section 234 and displayed on our website following the game.
- Winning numbers are also available by calling 604-930-5466 the next business day.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Lions’ home games: 50/50 contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of the BC Lions, employees of BC Place and members of the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group.
- In the event that the (ERS)- GPEB software system is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to a) cancel the raffle, b) suspend the raffle until the problem can be remedied, c) elect to continue the in- bowl sales but suspend online sales and conduct the draw using the entries received in the bowl and those received online prior to the online suspension, d) elect to continue online sales but suspend in-bowl sales and conduct the draw using the entries received online and those received in the bowl prior to the in-bowl suspension. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, the BC Lions Community Fundraising Group reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation or suspension.
- In the event the system is unavailable at the time of the purchase period commences for any reason, the group may elect to sell paper raffle tickets in-bowl and will not use the electronic system for that game. If such method is used the ticket buyer must be present to win, or another ticket must be drawn until the prize can be awarded. The 50 tickets for $20 will changed to 17 tickets for $20 due to the time involved in distributing.
- Guaranteed prize draws will be announced. More details to come…
- Any questions on the raffle may be directed to Jamie Taras or Carol Longmuir at 604-930-5466
BC Lions Football Club – CFG
10605 – City Parkway
Surrey, BC V3T 4C8
|Actual odds depend on # of tickets sold. BC Gaming Event Licence #115732|
|Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 Know your limit, play within it. 19+ to play!|
|Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca.|