We are so excited to be welcoming BC Lions fans back into BC Place this year! We can’t wait to have you cheer us on in our quest for the Grey Cup. Below is a breakdown of some common questions and important updates we have for fans who will be attending games this year. To view policies directly on the BC Place Website, click the button below.
NO BAG POLICY:
BC Place has introduced a no bag policy for all guests attending events at the venue to make entry faster, safer and easier for everyone. A bag check service will be available at Gates C and G. Bags may be checked here for the duration of your Lions game.
- Guests are encouraged not to bring bags to the stadium.
- Guests may enter with one clear plastic bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”
- Guests may also carry one small clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with a handle or strap which will be searched.
- Exceptions may be provided for diaper bags, and for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag.
- All bags are subject to search, including enhanced screening, if required.
CASHLESS PAYMENTS ONLY:
All purchases at BC Place are now cashless. All major credit and debit cards, and digital forms of payment are accepted.
SAFE & SECURE MOBILE TICKETS:
BC Place is proud to be using Ticketmaster’s SafeTix system and has moved to an all digital ticketing platform. For information on how to access your BC Lions mobile tickets, click HERE.
For a full list of game day FAQs visit Game Day FAQ