CFL/CFLPA Fan Code of Conduct
The CFL and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for its fans. CFL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated with respect by venue, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in ejection from the venue without a ticket refund, and/or a ban from future CFL games.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Over-intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment
- Offensive language or obscene gestures, including the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
The CFL has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of racism or racial discrimination aimed at its Players, Officials, or CFL Personnel.
The CFL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct provisions.