In 2003, Purolator employees launched the grassroots “Purolator Tackle Hunger” initiative – a program that’s all about people helping people. Over the past 17 years, this program has raised more than 13 million pounds of food to help those in need across Canada, thanks to people like you. Today families in need face a new challenge as the world adjusts to COVID-19. More help is needed now than ever.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 in 8 Canadian households are food insecure?
- For every $1 we raise is roughly equivalent to $3 in terms of their buying power?
- The Surrey Food Bank serves over 14,000 people a month in Surrey & North Delta?
- The Greater Vancouver Foodbank serves over 26,500 people weekly?
WE INVITE YOU TO HELP BY:
- Share the message of #TackleHunger on social media;
- Reach out to PTH@cfl.ca to share your stories of local unsung heroes in your community;
- Make a monetary donation to Food Banks Canada to help feed those in need; no donation is too small.
We encourage you to donate food when possible, but cash donations provide double buying power.